Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Just another update.

So its time for an update. Why? because I'm sure you're wondering "where the f**k is the music". Well I don't have much to tell. I've been busy, it was the holidays, and shit happens. Its only been a month, but dot worry Its coming. Until than I've found some wonderful tutorials by a guy named George A. Sanger.

Now I'm sure some of you are like "why don"t you do this your self?"... That easy, I'm learning how to do this myself. So which would you rather have, a video by a noob or someone who actually knows whats what.
Anyway enjoy the videos, for now I have sound to create

1 comment:

  1. I would like to hear the noob music at this point...but with the suspense you are building up I am expecting the best song ever heard.

    Learn on Mr. Christopher Jones, the world awaits your genius.

    ReplyDelete