Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Creation of sound

Music, its everywhere. It can be created with or on almost anything. Animals do it, people do it and with modern times even machines and computers do it. It has become increasingly easier to create as well. Once you had to carve a drum body out of maple, then stretch animal hide over the top. Now you can simple tap a screen, download an app and have every sound you ever wanted. Anyone can create anything, and many are. 

So I've decided to do it to. Beside a deep love for all music and playing the sax in high school, I know very little about making a song. But with the use of my iPad and a few hours of free time every night, I plan to teach myself how. I'll be mixing and matching sounds, drum beats, vocals, bass drop and everything else in the hopes of making a song someone can enjoy. I'm not aiming for fame or money. I just want to create something to share my love of music.

No comments:

Post a Comment