Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Just an update

So I've finely entered the creation process. I've been combining different sounds and effects, making short beast and discovering a song that is growing inside me. I'm unsure how this 1st song will sound or if I should even call it that. It would be more proper to call it "A sample of what it is going to become". The reason for that is the more I do, the more I learn and the more I learn, the more the song becomes. It almost seems like everything I do is awaking and unknown force, a force that whats nothing more then to be heard.
I look forward to meeting this force, hearing it for the 1st time. What will others think about it? What will they say? Will they enjoy it? For I cant really say. I doubt the 1st infant version of it will have a great following. But it is my hope that the final form it is to become will be loved, if only by a few. Who knows, maybe it will be the next big thing, the next chart topper...Or maybe not. It doesn't really matter, just as long as people enjoy it. That's really all I have for now, besides I have sounds to create.

No comments:

Post a Comment